Witchfest International 2019
Fairfield Halls, Park Lane, Croydon, London CR9 1DG
Witchfest International 2019 Programme
Advance ticket sales for this event have ended. There will be a limited amount of tickets available on the door on the day.
Witchfest the largest Witchcraft festival held in the World, is to be held in Fairfield Halls, Croydon on the Saturday November 9th 2019. Witchfest features up to six talks/workshops each hour with subjects on a wide range of Witchcraft, Wiccan, Pagan, Occult and Mythological subjects. The topics of the workshops, or talks range from popular Pagan fiction to Aleister Crowley and everything in between.
The entertainment is first rate, featuring live bands, DJ, and a team of morris dancers.There are more talks and workshops than ever before given by the most famous Witchcraft/Wiccan authors and experts in the world. This page will be updated regularly with the latest confirmed speakers, artists and workshops.
The venue is very easy to reach by car or public transport, it is a few minutes walk from East Croydon Station which is on the main line from most London stations including Victoria, London Bridge, Waterloo and the south coast. A large car park is positioned near the venue, with several more nearby.
For hotels make sure you research your choices online so you get the best deal possible. The closest budget hotel is Travelodge Central Croydon.
Witchfest is run by the Children of Artemis
Full copy of tickets terms and conditions available prior to purchase upon request.
- An academic historical perspective by the United Kingdoms foremost expert on the history of Witchcraft, Wicca, Druidry and Paganism
- Kate West is the author of the influential Real Witches series of books. She is a gifted speaker, a Wiccan high priestess and expert on Witchcraft and Wicca.
- Priestess of the goddess, dedicated to the work of the circle. Key figure in the development of modern Wicca, Witchcraft and paganism and the co-founder of Alexandrian Wicca.
- Pete Jennings – a legend in his own lunchtime: so Heathen he can’t pass a quietly sleeping innocent village without visiting it to rescue the gold, silver, women and mead.
- Musician, songwriter and modern-day Bard who draws inspiration from the land and the old stories of Albion. Splitting his time between performing and doing talks and workshop he is always entertaining.
- Treadwell's Bookshop
- Christina is the founder and guiding light of Treadwell's Books. A scholar historian by training, she is now writing a large study of the Craft for publication with a major publisher.
- Internationally popular speaker, initiate and expert in Wicca, Thelema and Enochia. Rufus is a consultant cognitive behavioral therapist and a Wiccan high priest.
- Philip Heselton has studied both the landscape and the inner psychic realms and found that Paganism brought the two together. Author of in-depth biographies of Gerald Gardner and Doreen Valiente.
- Mary Rands is an Alexandrian Wiccan Initiate and Third Degree High Priestess of approx 45 years. Her training covered Witchcraft, Ceremonial Magic and Angelic Magic and Hermatics.
- Author of several books on witchcraft and Elder of the Kitchen Witch Coven and online school of Witchcraft.
- Cat is a professional Pagan Priest and Author from Derbyshire. She volunteers as a speaker and a writer for several Pagan and charitable organisations, and travels far and wide performing rituals as needed.
- High Priestess of Isis, Shaman, Seer, Singer, Best Selling Author and a teacher of the ancient ways of the Craft
- Celtic Mystic, Faery Shaman, Singer, Best Selling Author and teacher of Faery Folklore
- She runs open celebrations for the Sabbats in the heart of Sherwood Forest and has been leading workshops and classes for over fifteen years. Regular contributor to W&W Magazine.
- Wiccan High Priest with many years of experience of a variety of traditions and a popular speaker and teacher, very knowledgeable on mythology and pagan history
- Raegan Shanti is an eclectic Pagan witch, specialising in the use of dance and movement for magical purposes and the intersection of Hinduism and Western Paganism
- Chairwoman and one of the spiritual facilitators of the Dolmen Grove as well as editor of the Dolmen Grove Chronicles. She writes articles and essays on magickal practices and ceremonies
- Ashley Mortimer is a trustee of the Doreen Valiente Foundation and a director of The Centre For Pagan Studies
- Lucya is the author of the book Pagan Portals - Candle Magic, published by Moon Books. She edited the new book Every Day Magic – A Pagan Book of Days and also writes A Bad Witch’s Blog
- Laura is an internationally renowned Artist, Mystic, Musician, Witchy Teacher, Fire Dancer, Animal Lover and Advocate.
- I became interested in witchcraft thanks to Rae Beth’s “ Hedgewitch” book and practiced as a solo Hedgewitch until I was initiated into the Gardnerian tradition.
- Co- Founder of Pagan Pride South, Witch, teacher and speaker. He draws on modern and traditional witchcraft blended with the wisdom of mystical traditions and global philosophical ideas
- Teresa has published over 50 books including Silver Moon, The Little Book of Moon Magic, Secrets of Moon Astrology, The Fairy Bible and the bestselling Witchcraft, a Beginners’ Guide [all under the name Teresa Moorey].
- Deb and Denise are LifeRites ministers and celebrants who work within their local communities giving advice,and assistance and officiating at many different rites of passage.
- Lyn Baylis has been a Priestess for 40 years. The UK Coordinator for LifeRites and Senior teacher on the LifeRites Foundation Course
- Solitary Pagan Witch, Freelance Writer, Regular Contributor for CoA & Doreen Valiente Foundation
- A professional Senior Ecologist with 25 years experience of combining his scientific understanding of the natural world with his spiritual path as a Wiccan
- Solitary practitioner of Egyptian, symbolic and Chaos Magic, a healer and a regular contributor to CoA events on the subject of visualisation and astral magic.
- Experienced tutor and speaker on subjects dealing with witchcraft, shamanism, anthropology and archaeology
- Masked and mysterious, The Wild Hunt from Croydon has created the dances it performs to reflect the ancient origins of folklore from North European mythology in the energetic, noisy and exuberant style of English Bedlam Morris.