Witchfest International attracts approximately 3,000 visitors, with over 40 speakers, 6 bands and many other events happening throughout the day it should be a fantastic opportunity for community groups to present what they do to the perfect audience. Places will be allocated on a first come first served basis, it is important to fill out the form carefully. Please ensure you include a copy of public liability or trading insurance as we cannot reserve any stalls without that. We are asking that if possible community groups donate a small prize to the raffle.
If your stall booking is accepted, you will be sent a booking email, this reserves your place for 24 hours, once you pay the attached Paypal invoice you will receive your confirmation email and your stall is booked. Only traders who have received this confirmation email have a stall booking, so please ensure you have your confirmation email before attending the event. If you have not been accepted, you will receive an email stating you are being placed on the waiting list.
Notes and Logistics
Please note that each single stall is allocated a total space of 6ft table space, half stalls are share a table and approx 3m table space. For health and safety reasons we cannot permit people to obstruct walkways with lights or stands of any description, so nothing can be placed to the side or in front of your stand. Please note your community space is exclusively for your groups use, all products and advertising must be products of, or about your group, however you can extend that with prior permission from the Witchfest organisers.
We anticipate the loading-in time for stallholders will begin at 8.30am, and must be completed by 9:45am. Trading will start when the doors open at 10:00am and trading will cease at 6pm. Further details will be sent with your confirmation email including directions to Fairfield Halls and all the information for the day. Your stall location will be given to you on the day. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us using the form on this website.
We want a pleasant event for everyone, so please be patient and understanding, any trader who is aggressive or unreasonable with our visitors, venue or volunteer staff will not be considered for future events. We will do our best to answer your requests for power sockets or wall spaces, but these are limited, so we ask that you only make such a request if there is no other way for your stall to function.
A stall booking is a license for the exclusive use of the named trader and their business for the purposes of selling
the items, goods or services indicated on the booking form. The stallholder may not advertise or sell any other goods
or services, or permit any other person or business to do so, without seeking prior written permission from the
Children of Artemis.
Terms and Conditions
- To prevent litter within the venue, no unsolicited leaflets should be distributed anywhere within the building or
grounds. Only leaflets advertising your own business, products or services can be placed on your stall without gaining
the explicit permission of the Witchfest Organisers prior to the event.
- Traders must have adequate insurance including Public Liability insurance
- The Children of Artemis (by its Agents and / or Witchfest Organisers) reserves the right to cancel any booking and /or
refuse admission without notice. In such cases a full refund of booking / admission fee will be made. The Children of
Artemis (by its Agents and / or Witchfest Organisers) does not accept responsibility for any losses, costs or expenses
which may result from such cancellation or refusal.
- Witchfest International stall bookings are not transferable and the fee paid is not refundable except in the case of the
cancellation of the event.
- The Children of Artemis (by its Agents and / or Witchfest Organisers) reserve the right to refuse, at its absolute
discretion, any application.
- The Children of Artemis (by its Agents and / or Witchfest Organisers) does not guarantee that it will be able to
provide any equipment or fulfil any stall location preference expressed on application.
- The Children of Artemis (by its Agents and / or Witchfest Organisers) does not guarantee any minimum number of
visitors to the event and does not accept responsibility for any losses, costs or expenses whatsoever which may result
from poor attendance at the event.
- The Children of Artemis (by its Agents and / or Witchfest Organisers) reserves the right to alter/cancel the
date/venue/programme/terms and conditions applying to the event without notice; in such cases a full refund of
booking fee will be offered.
- The Children of Artemis (by its Agents and / or Witchfest Organisers) does not accept responsibility for any losses,
costs or expenses whatsoever which may result from any alteration/cancellation of the date/venue/programme/terms
and conditions applicable to the event.
- For the safety of all our visitors, stall holders and staff, all fire, health and safety regulations in force at the venue
must be obeyed at all times, failure to do so will result in expulsion from the event without refund of any booking fee.
- No live animals are permitted in the venue (excluding guide dogs).
- No cameras, video recorders, digital cameras, tape recording or any similar recording devices (visual or aural) are
permitted within the venue at any time. The attempted use of such a device will result in expulsion from the event
without refund of any booking fee.
- No naked flame is permitted at any time within the designated trading areas at the venue: this includes candle flames,
and oil lamps. Incense may be permitted at the absolute discretion of the Witchfest International Organisers.
- No smoking is permitted within the trading area and many other parts of the venue. Compliance with these
restrictions is necessary for safety reasons and for the comfort of non-smokers. At the discretion of the venue
management smoking is permitted in the corridors and some of the bars at the venue.
- Failure to co-operate with the security, venue staff, or Witchfest Organisers will result in expulsion from the event
without a refund of any booking fee.
- Unruly or inconsiderate behaviour will result in expulsion from the event without refund of any booking fee.
- Traders must at their own expense make good any damage caused to the premises or any items of equipment supplied
by the venue management together with any expenses incurred by the venue management as a consequence of any
- The breach of any of the above terms and conditions will invalidate the booking with immediate effect and may result
in expulsion from the event without refund of any booking fee.