Witchfest Midlands 2018
The Rose Theatre, Taylor's Ln, Rugeley, WS15 2AA
If you have questions about this event you can contact the main organiser at [email protected] please note that we are no longer taking bookings for traders
Please note that the event is now sold out, which means no more tickets are available and there will be no tickets for sale on the door!
After a very successful three year run, the Staffordshire Pagan Conference will become the brand new Witchfest Midlands.
Featuring talks, workshops, esoteric market, live music and entertainment there will be something for everyone to enjoy!
- An academic historical perspective by the United Kingdoms foremost expert on the history of Witchcraft, Wicca, and Paganism
- Professional Druid Priest and Author. She volunteers for the Pagan Federation and The Druid Network, and works as Chaplain for HM Prison Service and her local NHS Trust
- Anna Franklin is the High Priestess of the Hearth of Arianrhod, which runs teaching circles and postal courses. Now a full time writer, Anna is the author of many books on witchcraft and Paganism.
- Founder of Children of Artemis and Witchfest, Gardnerian HP and member of the Pagan Community for over 30 years.
- She runs open celebrations for the Sabbats in the heart of Sherwood Forest and has been leading workshops and classes for over fifteen years. Regular contributor to W&W Magazine.
- Carole Carlton is a lecturer, writer and author in many aspects of complementary medicine and ancient spirituality. She has written 5 books in the 'Mrs Darley' series
- Ordained Dianic Clergy (Priestess), Esoteric Herbalist and Plant Spirit Healing practitioner
- Scryer by Nature harnessing energy from the Moon and The Elements
- Psychic medium and shamanic practitioner Thomas Janak will be here to give readings as well as a talk.
- Author of Natural Magic: A Guide for the 21st Century Practitioner and founder of the Anam Cara School of Natural Magic
- a writer, TV presenter, public speaker, lecturer, and archaeologist with over 30 years' experience working in history, media, and the arts.