Witchfest Midlands 2019
Staffordshire University, Leek Road, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 2DF
If you have questions about this event you can contact the main organiser at [email protected]
After a blazing success on its first year, 2019s Witchfest Midlands will be bigger and will have a new home at the Staffordshire University in Stoke-on-Trent.
Featuring talks, workshops, esoteric market, live music and entertainment there will be something for everyone to enjoy!
Emma Restall Orr
Damh the Bard
Damh the Bard
Oblivion Rock Club
- An academic historical perspective by the United Kingdoms foremost expert on the history of Witchcraft, Wicca, and Paganism
- Kate West is the author of the influential Real Witches series of books. She is a gifted speaker, a Wiccan high priestess and expert on Witchcraft and Wicca.
- Author and expert on many different subjects, founder of Honouring the Ancient Dead
- Pete Jennings – a legend in his own lunchtime: so Heathen he can’t pass a quietly sleeping innocent village without visiting it to rescue the gold, silver, women and mead.
- Musician, songwriter and modern-day Bard who draws inspiration from the land and the old stories of Albion. Splitting his time between performing and doing talks and workshop he is always entertaining.
- Professional Druid Priest and Author. She volunteers for the Pagan Federation and The Druid Network, and works as Chaplain for HM Prison Service and her local NHS Trust
- She runs open celebrations for the Sabbats in the heart of Sherwood Forest and has been leading workshops and classes for over fifteen years. Regular contributor to W&W Magazine.
- Ordained Dianic Clergy (Priestess), Esoteric Herbalist and Plant Spirit Healing practitioner
- a writer, TV presenter, public speaker, lecturer, and archaeologist with over 30 years' experience working in history, media, and the arts.
- Solitary Pagan Witch, Freelance Writer, Regular Contributor for CoA & Doreen Valiente Foundation
- More speakers will be announced as we get closer to the event so check this page regularly.