Witchfest Midlands 2020
Staffordshire University, Leek Road, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST4 2DF
If you have questions about this event you can contact the main organiser at [email protected]
Witchfest Midlands returns to Staffordshire University in 2020 on the 23rd of May, bigger than ever. Filled with Talks and Workshops during the day, a bigger Esoteric Market than the year before and two amazing live bands to end the day the best way possible!
Prof Ronald Hutton
- Kate West is the author of the influential Real Witches series of books. She is a gifted speaker, a Wiccan high priestess and expert on Witchcraft and Wicca.
- An academic historical perspective by the United Kingdoms foremost expert on the history of Witchcraft, Wicca, Druidry and Paganism
- Pete Jennings – a legend in his own lunchtime: so Heathen he can’t pass a quietly sleeping innocent village without visiting it to rescue the gold, silver, women and mead.
- Author of several books on witchcraft and Elder of the Kitchen Witch Coven and online school of Witchcraft.
- Ashley Mortimer is a trustee of the Doreen Valiente Foundation and a director of The Centre For Pagan Studies
- Glennie is the author of twelve books on Earth Wisdom, Native Plants and Trees, A Hedgerow Cookbook and Letting in the Wild Edges
- Cat is a professional Pagan Priest and Author from Derbyshire. She volunteers as a speaker and a writer for several Pagan and charitable organisations, and travels far and wide performing rituals as needed.
- Anna Franklin is the High Priestess of the Hearth of Arianrhod, which runs teaching circles and postal courses. Now a full time writer, Anna is the author of many books on witchcraft and Paganism.
- She runs open celebrations for the Sabbats in the heart of Sherwood Forest and has been leading workshops and classes for over fifteen years. Regular contributor to W&W Magazine.
- Awen is an independent pagan priest and sacred celebrant who specialises in creating unique, spiritual wedding and handfasting ceremonies all over the world.
- Co- Founder of Pagan Pride South, Witch, teacher and speaker. He draws on modern and traditional witchcraft blended with the wisdom of mystical traditions and global philosophical ideas
- Michelle is is recognised as a Druid, Witch, Teacher & Practitioner of Indigenous British, Magical and spiritual craft.
- Scryer by Nature harnessing energy from the Moon and The Elements
- a writer, TV presenter, public speaker, lecturer, and archaeologist with over 30 years' experience working in history, media, and the arts.
- Ordained Dianic Clergy (Priestess), Esoteric Herbalist and Plant Spirit Healing practitioner
- Ritual tattooist, artist, celebrant and ripening crone. Inspired by old magic, God/Goddess and the land.
- More speakers will be announced as we get closer to the event so check this page regularly.