I am a Witch, teacher and public speaker. My practice draws upon the foundation of both modern and traditional witchcraft blended with the wisdom of mystical traditions and philosophical ideas from across the globe.
I was initially trained by Maureen Wheeler (Auntie Bunty) receiving my 3rd Degree in 2000 and was recognised as a Craft Elder (in her line) in 2014. Maureen always taught her students to find unique working tools, a practice I have continued – sourcing vintage ritual tools and artefacts from the New Forest and along the south coast which (along with vintage clothing) form the basis for trading at festivals and events under the name ‘Curios’.
For the last twenty years I have facilitated covens along the south coast and spoken at moots and events. I am also a co-director of Pagan Pride South which runs an annual festival and fayres in Southampton.
I hold a BA, PGCE and MA in Religious Studies and have taught Religion and Philosophy in secondary schools and at 6th form in West Sussex.
From Pagan Pride to moots, conferences and festivals, I enjoy public speaking, hosting workshops, and have two decades of experience creating ceremonies for groups.
- Short Bio:Co- Founder of Pagan Pride South, Witch, teacher and speaker. He draws on modern and traditional witchcraft blended with the wisdom of mystical traditions and global philosophical ideas
- 23rd May 2020, tbc Witchfest Midlands 2020
- 7th March 2020, tbc Wild Witchcraft Conference
- 9th November 2019, TBC Witchfest International 2019
- 24th August 2019, 15:00 Artemis Gathering 2020