Artemis Gathering 2018
Horley Campsite, Wroxton Road, Horley, Oxfordshire, OX15 6AU
The Artemis Gathering is an amazing Pagan camp held over a long weekend on the 10th – 13th August. There are talks, workshops, live bands, Fire performers, an awesome Fire Sculpture, a late night rock club, the Artemis bar, and the ever popular Artemis Cafe. Once you have setup your tent you can relax as everything you need is here with food, drink entertainment and a packed schedule of events the whole weekend. All events are included in the single entry price making this unbelievable value.
The Artemis Gathering has a friendly family atmosphere set in 35 beautiful acres of the Oxfordshire countryside.The event has catering & bar facilities for vegetarians, & omnivores. Talks and workshops are held in buildings and marquees on site, or in the open depending on the weather. Dogs are welcome, you need to pre-book at £2.50 per dog. Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and all mess must cleaned. Please allow plenty of time for the journey as we are anticipating heavy traffic on some main routes to the site at this time of year. Please remember to bring your own tent and camping equipment.
Please note we can only accommodate campervans, or trailer tents by arrangement so please contact us before booking, this is due to space and access constraints.
(The event opens Friday 4pm, and closes Monday 2pm
Pictures from Artemis Gathering 2016
Pictures from Artemis Gathering 2015
- An academic historical perspective by the United Kingdoms foremost expert on the history of Witchcraft, Wicca, and Paganism
- Pete Jennings – a legend in his own lunchtime: so Heathen he can’t pass a quietly sleeping innocent village without visiting it to rescue the gold, silver, women and mead.
- Reiki Master Teacher, Neter Seichim Master Teacher, SUNDOOR Advanced Firewalk Instructor, NLP Master Practitioner, Ericksonian Hypnotherapy Master Practitioner
- Ashley Mortimer is a trustee of the Doreen Valiente Foundation and a director of The Centre For Pagan Studies
- High Priestess of Isis, Shaman, Seer, Singer, Best Selling Author and a teacher of the ancient ways of the Craft
- Celtic Mystic, Faery Shaman, Singer, Best Selling Author and teacher of Faery Folklore
- Wiccan High Priest with many years of experience of a variety of traditions and a popular speaker and teacher, very knowledgeable on mythology and pagan history
- Solitary practitioner of Egyptian, symbolic and Chaos Magic, a healer and a regular contributor to CoA events on the subject of visualisation and astral magic.
- Professional Druid Priest and Author. She volunteers for the Pagan Federation and The Druid Network, and works as Chaplain for HM Prison Service and her local NHS Trust
- She runs open celebrations for the Sabbats in the heart of Sherwood Forest and has been leading workshops and classes for over fifteen years. Regular contributor to W&W Magazine.
- Organiser of Potters Bar CoA Gathering and a Laughter Yoga Teacher/Facilitator
- Chairwoman and one of the spiritual facilitators of the Dolmen Grove as well as editor of the Dolmen Grove Chronicles. She writes articles and essays on magickal practices and ceremonies
- Professional Tarot reader, corset maker and bag embroiderer.
- Freelance dancer, choreographer and teacher and a freelance writer
- Solitary Pagan Witch, Freelance Writer, Regular Contributor for CoA & Doreen Valiente Foundation
- Authentic encampment, extensive equipment and professional yet friendly approach will bring the Dark Ages alive for you!
- Healing tent with volunteers giving free treatments to whoever wants them. Schedule for it will be found at the CoA Stall!
- Range of activities organised by CoA volunteers and selected speakers suitable for children and their parents.
- More speakers will be announced as we get closer to the event so check this page regularly.